Tuesday, May 5, 2015

10 Current Thoughts of NBA Players

10. Tim Duncan-"I missed two weeks of playing bridge to lose in the first round?"
9. Chris Paul-"Thanks Blake for making me seem expendable."
8. James Harden-"Where's Kevin Durant when you need him?"
7. Steph Curry-"At least now I can say I've won as many MVPs as Kobe."
6. Anthony Davis-"I can't believe we were swept by a team led by a guy with less hair on his chest than I have on my eyebrow."
5. Blake Griffin-"You still think all I can do is dunk? Well yeah, that and get triple-doubles."
4. Dwight Howard-"At least I made it a lot farther than the Lakers did this year."
3. Lebron James-"Maybe Love is all you need. Is it too late to sign Ray Allen?"
2. Derrick Rose-"As long as I have all my limbs attached I will play hard."
1. Paul Pierce-"I don't even need to smack talk against the Hawks to make this easy."

No comments:

Post a Comment