Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An Intro and Background

Hello, everybody. My name is Zander Wold and I am starting to write sports blogs, because I love writing how I feel about sports and it seems like a no brainer. I do not really care how many people end up reading my future blogs, but it will always be here in case someone is interested.
Here is just an introduction to me and my sports world- I am a huge fan of the Clippers and Dodgers. So I will probably spend more time on those two teams than any other, but I will do my best to discuss all teams in all sports. My top football team is the Colts and yes I joined the bandwagon(but it was 6 years ago!). Other teams I like are the Charlotte Bobcats and L.A. Kings/Anaheim Ducks (whoever is doing better). I follow sports updates and stories all day, every day so I feel I know quite a lot about them. Meanwhile, I am studying at UC Davis and while I am not the biggest fan of college sports, I still follow them and see what's happening. So keep coming back and read my posts which will most likely be posted often, especially in the coming few weeks. Have a good Tuesday everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment